AVAILABLE SPRING 2015 with Free Standard next working day delivery
The Kampa Rally Pro 260 has consistently a top selling awning, renowned for its ease of use, functional design, good looks and great quality. For the discerning caravanner who demands the finest lightweight awnings available Kampa have combined the superlative features of their classic and lightweight awnings to produce a hybrid that gives you the best of both worlds. The awning is produced in extra high quality 300D Weathershield material and to maximise the weatherproofing we hot-air tape the seams.
The Rally Pro remains exceptionally easy to set up using steel poles throughout for extra strength and retains the unique adjustable front legs to ensure a perfect pitch every time. Kampa have made improvements to the latest models to ensure that the Rally Pro remains the best lightweight awning available and now, for the first time, the Rally Pro is available as a 200 model for those who want the best compact awning.
The whole range has been updated for 2015 and now includes vents in the apex, a roof lining option and the new AccessoryTrack.
- ‘Feel the difference’ double coated 300D Weathershield Oxford polyester
- Adjustable front legs with clamp system and aluminium lower leg
- Quick and easy set-up – no long pole sleeves
- Improved headroom over other designs – due to more upright front wall
- Roll to the side front panels with veranda feature Roll up centre panel (330 and 390 only)
- Internal window blinds – with stow away pockets
- Large crystal clear windows 150D Weathershield mud flap with eyelets
- Rear bumper pads create seal against caravan
- Side doors with mesh panels
- Flysheet: Double coated 300D Weathershield Oxford Polyester F/R UV protected
- Taped seams Crystal clear windows
- Poles: Roof: Dynasteel 22/19
- Legs: Dynasteel with aluminium alloy adjustable section
- Height: Designed to fit caravans with an awning rail height between 235 – 250 cm
Our standard UK delivery is on a next working day service basis where possible and with a carriage cost of no more than £6.30* per order to most postcodes on orders placed before 3 pm. Smaller orders maybe dispatched via a tracked 3-5 day service via an alternative courier.
Next day service is by a national courier, we work with APC and MyHermes in bringing to our customers a high level of service.
*Our Free delivery offers over a set value are exclusive of VAT in order to qualify. Selected products may be dispatched direct from our suppliers and may take up to 30 days for delivery. Free delivery applies to UK mainland delivery locations only.
*Additional charges apply to certain remote mainland UK postcodes (e.g. Scottish Highlands, Ireland Northern and Southern, Isle of man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands or and over water destination.). These are calculated during checkout.
Please ensure the correct post code is selected as incorrect selection will delay your purchase.
For orders outside the UK please contact our sales team on 0044 1492 870892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org giving the item(s) you are interested in purchasing and delivery destination.
We accept returns for a refund for up to thirty days after you receive your purchase.
Products that are cut and processed specifically for individual customer requirements carry a restocking charge of 20%.
Some orders are cut to size are virtually un-saleable to other customers, and in these cases a refund will not be issued.
All our products (except seconds) are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 12 months from date of purchase unless otherwise specified.
If a fault does occur during this period, please advise us of the problem as soon as possible.
Following an inspection from ourselves or if required the manufacturer, and the fault is found to be a manufacturing failure we will offer a replacement item or a full refund.
Should the product be found at fault, any return postage charges will be refunded.
Customers are responsible for return delivery costs, we will only refund postage costs if the product is found to be faulty.